Welcome to World Footy News
Saturday, January 25 2020 @ 09:10 pm ACDT

The following comments are owned by whomever posted them. This site is not responsible for what they say.
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Joel Adin Porretta on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 02:29 pm ACST

Sorry whos playing in the grand final? Also will it be shown on tv?

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Aaron Richard on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 03:14 pm ACST

Ireland vs PNG tomorrow at the MCG.

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Cam Homes on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 03:15 pm ACST

WOW !!!

What a day of footy so far. Four games, a goal or less in it, and no 40+ wins yet.

Fantastic for International Footy!!!

Must have been a ripper of a day for all the supporters!

It seems the IC always saves the best for last, even better than last IC when we still had some blow out games on the last day.

WOW!!!!

Cam

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Aaron Richard on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 03:34 pm ACST

My tips were (mostly) ok in terms of winners, but I was way off on margins.

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Cam Homes on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 03:24 pm ACST

WOW !!!

Fantastic for International Footy!!!

Must have been a ripper of a day for all the supporters!

WOW!!!!

Cam

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Cam Homes on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 04:13 pm ACST

Bummer!

Looks like I might have put the "mockkas" on France. Fiji v France only game to have 40+ margin(Just)

BUT certainly NO blow out games today!!!!

AGAIN I say it must have been a ripper of a day for all concerned.

Congratulations to all the teams and International Footy.

Cam

[ # ]
Game Day 8 - Finals - Live Scores
Authored by: Cam Homes on Friday, August 26 2011 @ 04:42 pm ACST

I'll wait till tomorrow after the GF to publish the WFN World Ranks at the completion of the IC2011.

Tomorrow's result isn't likely to change the final ranks but I'll leave you all in a bit of "suspense" as in those damned "Reality TV Shows"

The ranks don't exactly match the finish places in the IC but come close all the way from 1 to 19. They cannot ever match up completey as the IC and the Ranks have different starting points for all the teams.

I must say I think the ranks look pretty accurate , but we still have a traffic jam at 36 and 37 rating points but I reckon any one of the countries in that jam could beat any of the others.

Till Tomorrow!!!